Available for 1999 through 2005 BMW R1150GS, R1150GSA, and R1150 Rockster models.
Look at the difference!
R1150 GS Headlight Upgrades
1999-2005 model years
Clearwater has engineered a complete “plug and play” headlight solution for the 1999 through 2005 BMW R1150GS, R1150GSA, and R1150 Rockster models.
Owners of these bikes know how poor the original headlight performs. Light output from the original headlight is both diffuse and rather dim.
An entire replacement assembly has been designed using Quality Hella DOT certified headlight assemblies. Light output with this upgrade is amazing and legal. Precision Hella High and Low beams are used to fully illuminate the road like you have never seen. These lights could very well produce the very best light pattern on a motorcycle yet.
Clearwater uses Original BMW parts wherever possible to make the installation “look” like it came from the factory. The original height adjustment screw locations are retained as is the height adjustment knob.
The unit comes complete with all parts needed. All wiring is completed to military grade standards. Aircraft mechanics have praised our workmanship.
Each light is powered by its own individual relay with high current power delivered directly from the battery. The original wiring, switches and connectors are only used to power the relays. This improves reliability and delivers even MORE light output. No power is lost due to inadequate small wiring.
The kit includes: (1) 55 watt halogen High beam assembly and bulb and (1) D2S HID burner with a precision engineered HID specific housing/lens. This is NOT a cheap HID upgrade kit. This combination HID/housing/Burner assembly was engineered in a multi-million dollar research facility. A high quality ballast is included. This unit is so precise that is was awarded a DOT approval. The amount of LOW beam light this unit produces is astounding. For the ultimate in light on your 1150GS, there is NO better solution for lighting in an original headlight location.
• Precision Hella optics (used on 200mph Lemans race cars and million dollar motor homes)
• CNC machined housings and customer mounting parts
• New Original BMW mounting plate
• New Original BMW front bezel (modified to match the new lights)
• Ultra high quality wiring harness with tough abrasion resistant covers
• All connections soldered and covered with marine grade adhesive shrink tube
• Precision CNC machine Original size connection pins. (Gold plated copper!)
• NO cutting or splicing of ANY kind needed
• Includes (2) relays; one for HIGH beam, one for LOW beam
• Simple installation (about 1 hour)
• Original headlights can be reinstalled at any time
• Beautiful workmanship
• Looks like it came from the factory
2546 Mercantile Drive, Unit B
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742