Shipping & Warranty
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping estimates and for more information. When emailing us please include your shipping address. Clearwater Lights ships merchandise worldwide through UPS, USPS and DHL.
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding shipping:
- Delivery times vary by destination and arrival dates and times cannot be guaranteed (for all couriers).
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- Expected delivery dates are estimates. Orders may be delayed due to verification protocols, weather, the day/time of order placement, current stock and custom orders (which may require additional time to assemble).
- USPS tends to be the lowest priced shipping option. They tend to be the least reliable and least accurate for tracking and/or estimated delivery dates.
- We suggest you consider a higher tiered courier. Please understand, as a manufacturer we cannot be responsible for the package once it leaves our facility. This means if you have any problems with your shipment, a claim will need to be filed with the selected courier. Please contact us and we will help as much as possible.
- For lost packages: Please allow up to 14 days from the projected delivery date as many times the package will be found prior to the two week mark.
Destinations outside of USA: Clearwater Lights will gladly ship your merchandise worldwide. However, the buyer is responsible for all associated import fees, duties and taxes. A commercial invoice will be included with your order. We do not offer duty assessments and/or estimates. Contact your local duties office for more information in importing products. Your total cost represented during checkout does not account for the fees your country may charge you for receiving goods
For customers in United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, please order though Moto-Hub.com. Contact email@example.com to place your order for Clearwater Lights.
Clearwater Lights Warranty
Clearwater lights are guaranteed for two years. Within this time frame, if the lights fail to perform as expected or there are any defects in design or manufacturing, we will replace them at no cost to you.
Our warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the purchased item at our discretion on a case-by-case basis. Our warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear, abrasion, misuse, accidents, modifications, opening of the lights, improper installation, improper use, and the splicing or cutting of wires. Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferrable. Shipping charges for warranty service are the responsibility of the customer.
To process a warranty claim email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Sales Manager will give you an RMA and request the product to be sent back for inspection by our repair technician. Not all products are eligible for repairs due to the extent of damage, date of production and available parts. Typical lead-time on repairs is 1-2 weeks from the day we receive the product.
Our goal is satisfied customers and we offer a lifetime of customer service and product support. Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Clearwater Lights Return policy
Exchanges or returns are available 30 days after the date of purchase. Item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Exchanges or returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee if not in new, unopened and unused condition.
Special Order items may or may not be returnable.